Friday, January 16, 2015

Winter Peach Dessert

This Winter Peach Cobbler is easy to make and not too sweet which, in my opinion, is an advantage.

What I used:
  • Instead of 1 can sliced peaches with juice, I had a jar of peaches (halves) and simply sliced them;
  • 1 cup flour;
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder;
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar;
  • 1 tablespoon granulated sugar - to sprinkle the top of the cobbler;
  • 2 x 1/4 unsalted butter stick (1/2 altogether) - melted.

Baking tin: I used a round 9" tin.

Baking time: 50 minutes.

You can find the entire recipe here. I substituted self raising flower with all purpose flour + baking powder and it worked well. The dessert was quite tasty even without ice cream (as suggested in the picture on the recipe webpage).

Winter Peach Cobbler

No comments :

Post a Comment