Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Gingerbread Cookies + Holiday Baking & Cooking

'If you have faith as small as a mustard seed...
nothing will be impossible for you.'
Matthew 17:20
Thanksgiving is gone, so now it's time to write a few words about the last week creations.
On Tuesday, quite late this year, I made some gingerbread cookies, not many as I am going to make some other ones too. Anyway, now they are waiting in a box for the day when they are decorated - which will happen before Christmas.

Pierniczki II recipe
Wednesday and Thursday were all about Thanksgiving of course.

Baking:
  • Texas sheet (sheath) cake - I tried the recipe not long ago - tasty cacao & cinnamon cake!
  • Cheesecake (I will post the recipe soon ) - it appeared to be quite popular with the Thanksgiving gathering guests - I was glad! Also because I hadn't made any cheesecake for ages.
    A piece of Texas sheath cake

Cooking (not much but enough too make you busy for a few hours):
Surely Thanksgiving means more than food only but nice food makes any holiday really festive. We enjoyed all our dishes + the ones not mentioned here...
I am not going to write about all the things I am grateful for, it would be quite a list though!


No comments :

Post a Comment