Thursday, November 20, 2014

Popovers, 'Little Women' And An Unexpected Guest


This week I have made my first popovers. They are tasty though they look totally different than the ones in the picture attached to the recipe . Quite coincidentally, while watching an old version of 'Little Women', I noticed they had popovers on their Christmas table. The bread in the movie looked quite like the popovers made by myself, but it was even darker - all dark brown. So maybe mine are more as they are supposed to be? I do not know as I had not seen any other popovers before. Well, maybe it was only a matter of the intense colors of the old film but I don't care - our bread is tasty anyway. 

Look who joined us yesterday - when we were having some nice mac and cheese.....
:)
Mac and cheese Teddy Bear's face

No comments :

Post a Comment